Whimsy Stamps October Release - Day 5

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Hi friends. I have a super fun card to share with you today using the new CAS set -- Snowman Tidings -- from Whimsy Stamps that you can earn for FREE starting on October 7th with your $75 retail order.

We are also showcasing last month's CAS set, Meowy Christmas.

For my card, I stamped a couple of the trees and the snowman image, colored them and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I used some patterned paper for my snowy background and die cut it using the largest of the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangle dies. I also die cut two hills using one of the dies from the Stitched Border Die Trio.  I finished off the card by stamping the sentiments from the Snowman Tidings set.




Thanks for your visit. I'll see you back here soon!



1 comment :

Jeanne said...

A soft and serene snowy scene, Alanna. You achieved a great look with minimal supplies, too. Great job! :) Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs