August Whimsy Stamps Release Day 2

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Hi friends. I have two cards to share with you today for the newest release from Whimsy Stamps - which is available in the store now. Click here to go shopping.

For my first card, I started by doing some ink smooshing onto my card panel with some Distress Inks. I then took one of the dies from the Card Builder - Hearts of Love die collection and ran it through my die cutting machine a few times.

I then stamped the sentiment from the brand new Wedding Day stamp set using my Misti so I could stamp it more than one time to get better coverage.  I then die cut the Love die several times from black card stock, which is from the same die collection. I glued them together and added them to my card. I then took some Glossy Accents and added it over the top of each of the black die cuts.



For my second card, I die cut my white card stock using a another die from the  Card Builder - Hearts of Love die collection. I ran it through several times. The sentiment is another from the Wedding Day stamp set onto a die cut. I added it to some foam tape and the card is complete.



I finished off the inside with another sentiment from the set.




1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Wonderful cards, Alanna. The theme of both is great and so sweet. Of course I like the colorful first one. The love die cut is so pretty in that font. Really like it with the sparkly, glossy look. I think the black and white one is so striking, too. Well done! :) Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs